Saturday, September 20, 2008
Thunderbird School of Global Management
This is Ting Shen from China - one of the many great people here at Thunderbird who knows when to hold 'em and knows when to fold 'em. She is definitely folding in this picture after a long week of school comes to an end.
Back in August I embarked on this epic journey of Graduate school at Thunderbird. Here are some of the key experiences to date:
1. Eating at In n Out almost every day for a week.
2. Dancing my face off at the School Pub on Thursday nights.
3. Doing homework every spare and waking moment that I have.
4. Buying a movie theater to put in my apartment - no regrets, and still no regrets.
5. 10 minutes outside at 3pm = skin melting off your body
6. Meeting some of the most fantastic people I have ever met from all over the world.
AND 7. Multi-cultural Rock Climbing, below our group is listed from last night:
Me - Salt Lake City
Rich - Salt Lake City
Stephanie - Chicago
Craig - Lousiville
My Hao - Vietnam
Ting Shen - China
Sohei - Japan
Hani - Palestine
Yulia - Russia
THE WORLD IS FULL OF FANTASTIC PEOPLE