Saturday, August 18, 2007

A sunset and no shoulder

Earlier tonight I went to Carlsbad beach to take some pictures of whatever I found there. I just so happened to stumble upon a lovely sunset and I thought what a shame it was that I did not have a shoulder to lean on. So as the sun descended, I pressed my ear against my own shoulder and that did the trick just fine. Suddenly I didn't feel so alone in such a big crowded state...I just felt dumb, but that's better than feeling alone.

The rest of the sunset pics are posted in my web album. Give it a gander if you feel so inclined.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David- I will be your candle in the water....

The Richards Family said...

Yea Dave! it is me sammy. I don't know how i found your blog but i did!!! What a treat for me. Check ours out at jasandsam.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

Wow... Crave Dump... incredible how I came acrossed (Utahnese for 'across') your bloggie-poo. This is your ol' pal Hooke Brathaway. We should be blog friends. It's been far too long. An old philosopher once said, "To lean on one's own shoulder is to lean on one's own soul." Deep.