Thursday, July 5, 2007

Redeeming the French

There are a few things, as far as I'm concerned, that are active forces working toward a redemption of the French. They are as follows:

1. The film "Paris, je'taime."
2. A fond memory of sitting on a rock in southern France. Those who were there know.
3. A fond memory of being in a small market in southern France and having my brain turned to mush.
4. Keren Ann's album "Nolita". Just have a listen...you'll feel better about our arrogant friends across the ocean in no time.



2 comments:

Richard Pierre said...

Everyone knows that the french are just better. Most people are simply mad because they themselves blow. I came to know this and returned to my roots. God Bless France and anyone that carries the name Pierre. also good tune.

Anonymous said...

It took me a while to search online, only your site explain the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Laura