Friday, March 23, 2007

The Matrix

So about three months ago I started dating a lovely girl named Emily Allen and everything was going great. We'd laugh all the time, talk about nothing, stay up late...you know, the usual enfatuation routine. One day recently, she approached me with a proposition. She told me that the world as I knew it was nothing more than a computer simulated program injected into my brain telling me that I was having life experience, all while my real body was sitting in a pod of goo about a thousand feet up on a steel pole in the "real world". "Back in 1998", she said, "the machines took over and the destroyed the human race except for a few hundred of us who live deep under the ground."
I believed her instantly. She gave me a red pill and my life has never been the same...
Last weekend, we went on a road trip down to Moab (in the Matrix) where this photo was taken of her. It's pretty cool, I guess, because now she can move in what looks like slow motion on camera, but is actually lightning fast. Ha, it sure is neat. I'm currently working on trying to dunk it still and it's going ok. I guess it's just all in my mind or some crap like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crested butte,
with star crossed lovers,
they all soon will turn,
to the way of jo mothers,

the matrix unraveled,
Neal is unveiled,
I seek to conquer,
Optimus Prime really wails,

To the Dave in my Emily,
To the song without praise,
I seek to conquer,
But am left only ablaze.