Friday, March 2, 2007

Health Inspector

About a week ago I came down with the flu and let me tell you it was a horrible experience. Fortunately for me it was the respitory flu and not the stomach flu, because even though diarrhea can be super fun, throwing up is just too much to handle. So, I was grateful that I only had to deal with muscle aches, headaches, an irritable disposition and a nasty cough.

Sometimes though, it's in these moments of weakness that we find our greatest inspiration. Last week, as I lay dying in my room, breathing in a cloud of sickness and despair, I mustered up the strength to put this track together in Garage Band. I would categorize it as "fantastically crappy". Click on the play button below to hear it.

1 comment:

jonR said...

gold baby! a solid gold baby of a track!