Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm goin' to Jackson...

Stopped in Jackson Hole two weekends ago. We waited about 20 minutes for the clouds to clear away from the Tetons. When they finally cleared, we sighed, gave them a firm handshake, thanked them for always being there for us, and then we left. It probably didn't even matter to them, I mean, they have thousands of people from all over the world visit them every year - what importance could a couple of kids from Utah be to them? Well you know what Tetons? I DON'T NEED YOU!! So get off of your high horse and screw yourselves!! WE DIDN'T WAIT FOR CLOUDS TO CLEAR FOR 20 MINUTES JUST TO GET TREATED LIKE NOBODY'S!!! You and your "majestic peaks"....ah fewey!! NO ONE CARES!

We had a good time.



3 comments:

The Giauques said...

Oh David! The Tetons are pretty, but you are so much more. Hold your head high and walk on.

Wallace Family said...

it's about time david. your blog has been seriously neglected since the holidays. keep the posts coming for those of us with less exciting lives will ya!

Jaclyn said...

Hey Dave! Looks beautiful! I love the pictures you take. Thanks for visiting my blog. I would really appreciate that car some day -- make it a bmr please. Married life is great, but __________(fill in the blank) That's what people always tell me, so I thought I'd pass it on.