Saturday, May 19, 2007

My most photogenic night ever!!

Today I was looking at some old photos when I noticed that there was a certain group of them that were simply...phenomenal. I just can't explain it. "I have never looked so good in my life", I thought to myself as I felt a sudden rush of butterflies permeate my chest - some of them getting caught in the dense forest of chest hair. What was this feeling? Was I so good looking in these pictures that I myself was brought to blush at the sight of such exquisite beauty? Simply Phenomenal. I wonder what other people must think? I sincerely hope I don't end up breaking up any marriages or turning too many strait men gay. Being this good looking is difficult...it's the biggest burden I have been called to bear in my short life. I think it was Uncle Ben in "Spiderman" that said, "Remember Peter, with great power comes great responsiblity". I'll remember that Uncle Ben, I'll never forget you. I love you.

All of these pictures were taken on the same night if you can believe that.



No comments: